Saturday, October 17, 2009

Seat Covers : Neat Solutions 40-count Dora the Explorer Potty Topper


I bought this for my daughter because she was having such a hard time using public bathrooms. Everytime I put the tissue or the disposable toilet covers most public bathrooms have, they slide right off before she even sits on it. The disposable stick-in-place toilet seat cover is a life saver for both children and adults and so comfortable. They stay in place plus is big enough to overlap on the seats which is great for kids that holds on to the seat while sitting. My daughter would not use the public bathroom now if I do not have the stick-in-place disposable toilet seat covers with me. Great for travelling. I would recommended this to any parent that have toddlers. Love them very much.

No comments:

My Blog List