Monday, September 28, 2009

Basic and Life Skills Toys : My Tot Clock: Helping Small Children Sleep


My Tot Clock is the first all-in-one sleep clock, alarm clock, nightlight, timeout timer, and activity timer for tiny tots who can't yet tell time. The magic of My Tot Clock is that it changes color to teach little ones when it's time to sleep (blue light) and when it's okay to wake (yellow light). Parents set the routine! My Tot Clock, with its child-friendly analog clock display, also plays bedtime stories, lullabies, fun wake-up music, and even white noise to make the traditionally stressful bedtime and morning routines more enjoyable. No more negotiating before bedtime! My Tot Clock also includes a light blue light for nap time or quiet play time, a red light for timeout, and a green light for any positive timed activity like potty training and picking up toys. Managing important tot time has never been easier! My Tot Clock comes with the "Welcome To Children's Dreamland" Tot Clock Treasure, the "Night Sky" Faceplate, AC Adapter, and 4 AA Batteries. Measures 9" x 7.5" x 2.25". Guaranteed better sleep or your money back!

I love this clock! its incredibly well made and has multipule uses. My 3 year old son was always a good sleeper but lately he began to throw tantrums because he didn't wanted to go to bed and he would get up as soon as it was light. He now goes to bed most nights happily because he wants to see his clock and listen to the story and he tell's me in the morning that he waited till the light turned yellow before he got up.
Not only is this a great product the customer service I received was outstanding! I have dealt with many companies over the years and I have to say this is the best I've dealt with. They were helpful, kind, caring, responded to my e-mail promptly and made me feel like I was an important customer. I can not say enough about this product and company and would highly recommend them. I will be passing the word around to all the mum's I know, thank you White Dove Innovations!

No comments:

My Blog List